- All the admissions are online.
- The students should fill the Pre-admission enrolment form, which is available on the University Website www.mu.ac.in / www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac
- The student should take a print out of this pre-admission online enrolment form on www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac before applying for the course.
The printout of this form is to be submitted to the college office along with the print out of pre-admission form and pre-admission form receipt at the time of admission.
- On the day of admission, students are required to select any one of course Subject / Ancillary FC / Languages & also any one of elective courses.
- The merit list will be declared as per the schedule given by University of Mumbai.
- The students should secure their admission by filling main Admission
form, which will be available on the day of admission and by paying the prescribed fees.
- If the student fails to confirm the admission as per the given schedule, his/her name will not be considered in the next merit list.